What is the difference between plastic and tempered glass protection to protect your smartphone?
– The price obviously: the plastic film protections are much cheaper than tempered glass protections
– The solidity: Tempered glass is without comparison with the plastic film protection. The plastic film is scratched fairly easily and its thickness is 3 times less than tempered glass around 0.1mm against 0.3 to 0.5 mm for tempered glass. The plastic film can not prevent the screen from breaking in contrast to the tempered glass that suffers the impact instead of the original screen.
– The quality of gliding: Most smartphones have basically a screen designed to withstand minimal scratches. The addition of a protective plastic film reduces the fluidity of the slide of the fingers while the tempered glass restores pretty well the quality of original glide
– Installation: It is more difficult to install a plastic protection because there is often a problem of adhesion and formation of bubbles. The slightest dust can compromise its installation unlike the tempered glass much more adherent.
– Lifetime: Tempered glass is a product that has a long life, obviously according to the lifestyle of its user and its quality. The more it is cut to measure, the more it is adherent and longer will be its life. The plastic film, it is a product very perimable. It turns yellow quickly especially if you are a smoker, deforms so quickly, eventually gets scratched, and its adhesion is less, fray and gondola significantly.
– Easy to maintain: the most sophisticated tempered glasses have a so-called oleophone film that can significantly neutralize fingerprints and dust. The plastic film, it gets dirty quickly, captures the dust.For the tempered glass, a blow of cloth will suffice to clean it.
– Transparency: Plastic films opaque quickly enough and do not allow the same penetrability of light as tempered glass. Tempered glass has a penetration rate of 95% to 99%.
Cutting: The cut-outs of high-quality tempered lenses respect the rounded edges of smartphones, unlike plastic protection films.
-The absence of deformation: The tempered glass withstands the heat unlike the plastic film and does not expand. This dilation is one of the causes of the gradual detachment of the film.
Discover high quality tempered glasses => Link